It is vital to be connected to other people, especially now. The Christian faith is rooted in the idea of community and working together to grow in our own faith practices.
With that in mind, we are launching a small group ministry at St. Matthew UMC, with many starting during Lent. These groups will have an emphasis on missions and accountability.
We are offering a variety of groups for a variety of ages!
We have 8-9 groups that will be taking members at this time:
- Just Faith a study on Racial Equity
- Women’s Book Study led by Pastor Chrisie
- Centering Prayer/ Meditation Spiritual Practices on Zoom
- Hiking (This is an in-person group)
- A Young Adult Fellowship Group
- Making Sense of the Bible (This is for those who participated last Spring)
- Confirmation (6th & 7th Graders)
- 4th and 5th Grade Covenant Group
- Connecting Faith and Justice (Youth)
Please click the button below if you are interested in joining a group(s) and you will be contacted by the leader as they work on setting dates and times for the group to meet!I'M INTERESTED!